There are many ways to make a difference at the St. Louis Internship Program. Bringing people togetherfor the betterment of communities is what we do. The St. Louis Internship Program offers a chance to see your investment at work and an opportunity to join in with a number of entities and individuals to open a world of opportunity. There are many ways to help.
Donate: Donations can be made in a variety of ways including:
- Bequests, remember the St. Louis Internship Program in your will and estate plans.
- In-Kind Gifts of goods or services to direct service or administrative needs.
The St. Louis Internship Program is a 501(c)(3). All donations made to the St. Louis Internship Program are tax deductible.
For more information and assistance contact Shanise Johnson at (314) 371-7547 or email@example.com.
The St. Louis Internship Program (SLIP) will not share names and addresses externally.
- SLIP collects name, address, date and amount of contribution, and purpose of contribution in order to maintain an historical record of donors and contributions and to fulfill accountability standards.
- All donor information will be maintained in confidence.
- Access to the donor database is restricted to donor relations personnel and appropriate electronic and physical safeguards are in place to protect the database from unauthorized access and/or use.
Click here for our PRIVACY STATEMENT.